Monday 14 October 2013

Dog Games Perfect Fit Harness

Name: Perfect Fit Harness
Make: Dog Games
Description: The Ultimate in Walking Harness. Fits most shapes & sizes of dogs (even front amputees), cats & pigs. Description taken from online shop.
Where Purchased: http://dog-games-shop.co.uk/
Price Paid: £33.70 (incl p&p)


 









Darcys Comments: Its a nice comfy harness but people who are putting it on me for the first time get very confused with all the various bits and pieces and connections, which can get a bit tedious and/or awkward for me whilst they figure it out.

Darcys Mums Comments: Its a nice good quality harness that fits her well. It is fully adjustable and comes in 3 seperate parts that also come in different sizes so its mix and match according to your requirements. We selected the black fleece but it comes in a wide variety of colours, although the actual straps themselves are black regardless of the fleece colour chosen. We also selected the front piece with the additional D ring which gives the option of extra control if necessary. I would say the only downside is the complicated nature of the harness for those coming across it for the first time. Darcy recently came out of the vets after being in for the day for a procedure with it on completely upside down. The veterinary assistants who came out with her were apologetic saying the didn't know how it worked. I had to reassure them that they weren't the first and I am sure will not be the last. Having said that once you have put it on correctly once or twice you soon get the hang of it. A major positive on the harness was the customer service recieved when purchasing it. Darcy is a bit of a funny size (hence my selction of the perfect fit harness) and I ordered the sized pieces I thought were the most likely to fit, however when it arrived I was concerned that it was a tiny bit on the baggy side. So I called the customer services line and found them to be extremely helpful and they sent me some alternative sized pieces free of charge on the condition I simply returned those which I did not need. On the whole a decent quality harness with exceptional customer service, something not always found these days.

Darcys Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment