Tuesday 24 July 2012

The Fox and Hounds - Windsor

Name: The Fox and Hounds - Restaurant and Bar
Location: Englefield Green, Windsor, Surrey


View Larger Map
Website: http://thefoxandhoundsrestaurant.com/
Darcy Comments: I was really wet after a going for a walk round a nice park so mum and the rest of the family bundled me into the car and we drove down the road to this pub called The Fox and Hounds, which was very apt. They were happy to have me inside and it was nice and warm and so after I had my lunch I curled up for a snooze under the table whilst mum and the family had their own lunch.
Darcys Mum Says: It was my sisters birthday so we all (Darcy, me, my sister, my mum and dad) decided to go out for the day to Windsor. We went for a walk round the Runnymead National Trust property but it started to rain so we headed to a pub we found on the Doggie Pubs App. The Fox and Hounds is dog friendly and is situated right on the edge of Windsor Great Park. We selected our meals from the lunch menu, 3 of us had Blacksticks Blue Cheese & Leek Quiche with potato salad and 1 had something I can't remember but all of us agreed the food was lovely.
Darcy Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment